• If an accident results in the injured student seeing a doctor or going to the hospital, a Student Incident Report must be filed with the Business Office within the week. These are available by clicking the link above or a hard copy can be picked up at the school office.

    The school district does not provide any type of health or accident insurance for injuries incurred by your child at school. Student accident insurance is available here. If you have any questions regarding this coverage, please contact Ryan Desch of Student Assurance Services, Inc. at 800-328-2739 or sonnyh@sas-mn.com.