Hi there! My name is Christine Herro and I am the bilingual speech/language therapist at Banting.
EDUCATION & TEACHING BACKGROUND
- I received my B.A. in Communication Disorders from the University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire and my M.S. in Speech/Language Pathology from Marquette University.
- I also hold the American Speech Language Hearing Association's Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC).
- I have been working in the School District of Waukesha for 27 years in many schools.
- I have been at Banting since the 2017/2018 school year and loving every minute of it!
- My wonderful husband and I live in Dousman and we have four awesome kids. Our three adult sons attend college and our youngest daughter is a sophomore in High School.
- Gordy, our 18 pound jack russell terrier mix, is also part of our family.
- I enjoy walking, being outdoors, exercising, crocheting, playing the piano, and taking care of my flower gardens.
Voice Mail: 262.970.1314
I love any picture book yet one of my favorite books is Goodnight, Gorilla written by Peggy Rathmann.