Hi there! My name is Christine Herro and I am the bilingual speech/language therapist at Banting.
EDUCATION & TEACHING BACKGROUND
- I received my B.A. in Communication Disorders from the University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire and my M.S. in Speech/Language Pathology from Marquette University.
- I also hold the American Speech Language Hearing Association's Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC).
- I have been working in the School District of Waukesha for 25+ years in many schools.
- I have been at Banting since the 2017/2018 school year and loving every minute of it!
- My wonderful husband and I live in Dousman and we have four awesome kids. Our oldest son is working full time as a quality engineer. We have two more adult sons attending college and our 17-year old daughter is a senior in High School.
- Gordy, our 20 pound Jack Russell terrier mix, loves to take daily walks and nap in the sunshine.
- I spend a lot of my time outdoors and I enjoy walking, biking, exercising, crocheting, playing cards & board games, and taking care of my flower gardens.
MY FAVORITE BOOK
I love many picture books yet one of my favorite books is Good Night, Gorilla written by Peggy Rathmann.