If your student is:
- Home with a confirmed COVID case or
- Has been determined to be a close contact (within 6 feet for 15 or more minutes cumulatively in 24 hours) or
- Is experiencing symptoms that could be Covid related or
- Is awaiting results of a COVID test for themselves or a household member
DO NOT use Safe Arrival to report this absence. You must call the attendance secretary directly at 262-970-3903.
School is a priority on virtual days as well as face to face. You must be checking in during your assigned time in Infinite Campus every virtual day. How to take virtual attendance. If you need help setting alarms on your iPad to keep you on track for checking in please click on the following video. How to set alarms on iPad.
If your student is directed to Quarantine please click here for information to help guide you through the protocols including attendance and how to get face-to-face work you will miss.
Waukesha West Attendance Line
To request an absence, please use one of the three methods outlined below and allow at least one hour for the request to be processed. If you are a new user of our software, please reference our Safe Arrival account set up guide first.
- Parents/guardians may only excuse students for 64 periods (10 days) in a school year
- Please bring in a medical note for any medical/dental appointments
- Medically excused hours do not count toward parent/guardian excused hours
Please verify your email and phone number is correct in Infinite Campus. If this information has not been updated you will not be able to create a Safe Arrival account. Log into your parent portal on the School District Of Waukesha home page to update your contact information. Please contact the main office if you have forgotten your login information.
- Reporting an absence using our toll-free attendance line - (Press 1 to report an absence through our automated attendance service Safe Arrival and press 2 to speak directly to our attendance secretary.)
- Reporting an absence using the School Messenger App
- Reporting an absence using the School Messenger Website
If at any time you are experiencing difficulties with Safe Arrival, please call the attendance line 262-970-3916 and press 2 to speak with our attendance assistant, Cheri Bonell.
Please be advised that all submissions to Safe Arrival are only requests to excuse your student. Office staff will review your request and enter the information into Infinite Campus using the appropriate attendance codes. Not all absence requests are automatically excused.