Xello for current students:
Class of 1990 - Present
Waukesha South High School has joined forces with Parchment to bring you Secure Transcript, the safe and paperless way to send transcripts to the colleges you choose.
- CLICK HERE to order your transcripts on-line via Parchment
- Click on “sign up”
- Follow the prompts to set up an account. (Email address required)
- Once your account is created: Fill out enrollment information (SS# and school I.D. are optional, not necessary)
- You do not need a registration code. Just simply scroll to the portion where you can manually sign your signature with your “mouse”.
- Once your account has been set-up, you many proceed to pick your transcript destination by clicking on the highlighted word “Deliver”.
- Please make sure to specify either “Current Transcript” or “Next Grading Period”.
- The cost of using Parchment is $3.75 for electronic transcripts with a debit or credit card.
Graduates Prior to 1990
- Transcript requests must be mailed or brought into the Student Services Office.
Waukesha South High School
Student Services - Transcripts
401 E Roberta Avenue
Waukesha, WI 53186