For current students
Students can send their transcripts for FREE through Career Cruising.
Steps to log-in to Career Cruising:
1. CLICK HERE
2. Select "For Students"
3. Select "Career Cruising"
4. Enter student email and password
Here are the steps once you are logged in:
- Go to the top left and select “My Plan”
- Then select “My Education”
- Then select “My Transcripts”
- Then select “View More”
- Then select “Send Ad-Hoc Transcript Report”
- Then locate the state where you would like to send your transcripts
- Under destination, select college.
- If you are playing sports, you also may have to send to NCAA, select that option.
- Finally, click “Send Now”
- Allow 2-3 business days. South with get a report that you are trying to send. They will then upload your transcript and your school will have to upload the transcript
Class of 1993 - Present
Waukesha South High School has joined forces with Parchment to bring you Secure Transcript, the safe and paperless way to send transcripts to the colleges you choose.
- CLICK HERE to order your transcripts on-line via Parchment
- Click on “sign up”
- Follow the prompts to set up an account. (Email address required)
- Once your account is created: Fill out enrollment information (SS# and school I.D. are optional, not necessary)
- You do not need a registration code. Just simply scroll to the portion where you can manually sign your signature with your “mouse”.
- Once your account has been set-up, you many proceed to pick your transcript destination by clicking on the highlighted word “Deliver”.
- Please make sure to specify either “Current Transcript” or “Next Grading Period”.
- The cost of using Parchment is $3.75 for electronic transcripts with a debit or credit card.
Graduates Prior to 1993 (1992 or earlier)
- Transcript requests must be mailed or brought into the Student Services Office.
Waukesha South High School
Student Services - Transcripts
401 E Roberta Avenue
Waukesha, WI 53186
- Each transcript printed and mailed/picked-up has a $5.00 processing fee.