Parchment: Ordering Official Transcripts - Students Graduating in June 2017 and Prior

  • To order your transcript:

    • Create or Sign in to your Parchment account
      • If you forgot your password, no problem! Simply click the Forgot Password link to reset it
      • If you don't have a Parchment account yet, create an account now
    • Click order
    • Search for the destination that you want to send your transcript to. When you find it, click SELECT
    • Under "When do you want this sent?", select SEND NOW. Click SAVE & CONTINUE. You'll click SAVE & CONTINUE again after reviewing your order.
    • Give consent and click SAVE & CONTINUE. On the next screen, you'll enter payment information and you're done!

    Waukesha West School Profile


Career Cruising - Free for Active West Students

  • To order your transcript log into your Career Cruising account and follow these instructions

    • Select the arrow next to your name at the top (right under where it says CareerCruising), and click on “My Education.”
    • Select “My Transcripts.”
    • Select “Send Ad-Hoc Transcript Request.”
    • Select the state in which the college you are sending a transcript to is located:
    • Select the first letter of the school’s name, and then select that school from the list.
    • Check to make sure that’s the right school, and then click “Send Now.” - Once you click “Send Now” you will get a pop-up confirmation that your transcript request was submitted. - You will then be taken back to see a list of all your transcript requests. - DO NOT hit “Request Transcript” for that school again if you see it on the list. You will end up sending multiple requests for the same thing. - If you want to send another transcript to a different school, then click on “Send Ad-Hoc Transcript Request” and go back to Step 5.

    Waukesha West School Profile