In Case you didn't notice the address on the map:
We are located at the:
Retzer Nature Center
S14 W28167 Madison St.
Waukesha, WI 53188
The planetarium is not downtown Waukesha, nor downtown Genesee Depot.
We are at the end of Madison St (heading west) as you leave Waukesha at intersection of County Highway DT/Madison St.
When entering our address in your smart phone or GPS for directions, if it does not show the destination near the intersection of Highway DT and Madison St., try one of the methods below.
- GPS Tips
- Program for the intersection of County Highway DT/Madison St. or Highway 18/Highway DT
- Our coordinates are 43.018014, -88.309640
- On your device, locate the Retzer Nature Center
- Turn-by-turn directions:
- Take I-94 to Hwy G (Waukesha/Pewaukee exit)
- Head south on Meadowbrook Rd - 1.9 miles
- Turn right (West) onto Hwy 18 - 1.2 miles
- Turn left (South) onto Hwy DT
- Follow the signs to the Retzer Nature Center.
NOTE: The planetarium is no longer downtown Waukesha and it is not downtown Genesee/Genesee Depot.
- GPS Tips