If Your School Says You Can Send Them for Free From Our School:

  • Send a professional email to Miss Schlimgen in Student Services aschlimgen@waukesha.k12.wi.us requesting that she send a copy of your ACT to your school. You must ask your school representative whether or not they will accept a copy. Please share the name of the college admissions rep and their email with Miss Schlimgen.

If Your School Does NOT Accept a Copy

    1. Then you must send the official score report from act.org You will have to remember you login. If you do not, you will have to call ACT to have them either reset it or share it with you.

      It is worth checking your old score report from Junior year to see if you already sent it to some schools in order to save money.