At Girls on the Run, we believe adolescents bring a lot to the table. We also know that girls at this age often sort through conflicting messages about their worth, their abilities and their value. Our middle school program helps girls develop the skills to tune into their own truths and to unleash their power to live confidently and joyfully.
What is Heart & Sole?
- Girls on the Run’s program for middle school girls!
- It’s a positive, structured space for girls to learn about themselves, explore new ideas, cultivate empathy, strengthen connections and develop life skills that will help them as they move through adolescence and beyond.
- It addresses the whole girl—body, brain, heart, spirit and social connection— and building important life skills such as team building, developing a support system, boundary setting, decision making, asking for and providing help and more.
- For all girls regardless of athletic ability or fitness level!
- Fee to join includes t-shirt, water bottle, and entry fee for 5K. *financial assistance available.