Parking Permit Information & Application
Parking Permits are available for purchase on a daily, semester or yearly basis. All other student fees & fines must be paid to be eligible for a parking permit.
- $50 - 1st Semester HYBRID (Fall 2020)
- Please fill out the online Parking Application Form
- All student parking spaces will be assigned this year
- If you fill out the parking application online and pay online, your student can pick up their parking pass from Mrs. Bonell in the main office during the first week of classes.
- SENIORS ONLY - Seniors who fill out the Parking Permit Application and pay the $50 Semester 1-HYBRID parking fee by August 28th will be put into a random lottery and assigned to the best student parking spots available on campus.
- All other students will also receive an assigned parking spot # which will be indicated on the back of their parking permit.
- All students must park in their assigned parking space.