Wisconsin Medical Society Foundation Scholarship
Applicant must reside and attend high school in Waukesha County and be graduating in spring of 2021. Must plan on pursuing an education toward a degree as a medical doctor or nurse at an accredited college or university in the state of Wisconsin. Must be ranked in the upper half of your high school class. Must show evidence of financial need. The amount of each scholarship is based on funds available.
Application: CLICK HERE
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021
Waukesha State Bank/Carroll University Scholarship
Waukesha State Bank sponsors scholarships for Waukesha high school seniors. The students must be already accepted to Carroll University by Feb. 1st. Applicant must reside in Waukesha Amount: 20 @ $1,000
Application: Apply HERE
Deadline: February 15, 2021
Educators Credit Union Scholarship
Educators Credit Union has established a scholarship for high school seniors who will be continuing their higher education. This one-time scholarship will be paid directly to the accredited school.
This program is administered by Scholarship America®, the nation’s largest designer and manager of scholarship, tuition assistance and other education support programs for corporations, foundations, associations, and individuals. Awards are granted without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender, disability, or national origin.
In order to qualify for an Educators Scholarship, the student must:
- Be a member at Educators Credit Union for at least one year.
- Be enrolled in a Dane, Green, Jefferson, Kenosha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Rock, Walworth, Washington, or Waukesha County high school.*
- Be eligible for graduation at the end of the 2020-2021 school year.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher at the end of first-semester senior year.
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Tell how you live, or have demonstrated, one of Educators five core values in your life – honesty, integrity, fairness, respect and excellence.
Award Amount: Thirty-five current high school seniors will be selected to receive $2,000
Application: CLICK HERE
Application Deadline: February 26, 2021