Miller Park Community Scholarship Program
The Miller Park Community Scholarship Program provided its first award in 2013. Eligible applicants must be a must be a female or minority student residing in either Milwaukee, Waukesha, Ozaukee, Washington or Racine County. Applicant must also be a student pursuing studies in a construction related field at a college or university based in the State of Wisconsin. Scholarship awards will be of varying amounts based on need.
As a recipient of one of our scholarships, you will need to:
- Complete at least 12 credits each semester.
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average of 2.8 or higher.
- Agree to be present at a pre-game introduction ceremony for scholarship awardees at Miller Park on a date and time to be determined.
Application: CLICK HERE
Application Deadline: May 22, 2020
Filippo Mazzei Greater Milwaukee Lodge #2763
Academic achievements, references, honors/awards, personal statement, financial need, citizenship, personality and leadership are the criteria by which applicants will be judged.
The required documents are:
1. The Scholarship Application
2. Two letters of recommendation, not over 250 words, from a non-family member.
3. An official transcript of credits and a copy of the College Aptitude Test Scores (ACT or SAT)
4. A personal statement of your Italian descent.
1. Orgin-Candiadate to be of Italian descent as determined by OSIA's trustees and selection committee.
2. Residence- Canidate must reside in the following counties: Kenosha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Walworth, Washington and Waukesha
3. Educational Requirements Bona-fide graduating senior of an accredited public or private high school.
Award Amount: 1- $2,000 and 1- $1,000
Application: CLICK HERE or In Student Services
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020