Paul Mitchell Schools Scholarship
1. Applicants must be accepted by Paul Mitchell the School Milwaukee and cannot be enrolled in another school that offers a similar course of study at the time of awarding or disbursements.
2. Each applicant may receive only ONE Paul Mitchell Schools' scholarship award per education program.
3. The applicant must be U.S citizen, at least seventeen (17) years old, with a high shcool diploma or equivalent, or upcoming high school graduation prior to the chosen enrollment date.
4. Scholarship recipients must maintain grades of 90% in theory, 90% in practical, and 90% attendance throughout each Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) period, and maintain full compliance with Paul Mitchell Schools' rules and regulations.
5. Employees of the school and their family members are NOT eligible to participate.
Amount: (5) $1,000 Cosmetology Program and $500 for Barbering Program
Application: In Student Services
Application Deadline: 2020-2021 Date to be determined
Filippo Mazzei Greater Milwaukee Lodge #2763
Academic achievements, references, honors/awards, personal statement, financial need, citizenship, personality and leadership are the criteria by which applicants will be judged.
The required documents are:
1. The Scholarship Application
2. Two letters of recommendation, not over 250 words, from a non-family member.
3. An official transcript of credits and a copy of the College Aptitude Test Scores (ACT or SAT)
4. A personal statement of your Italian descent.
1. Orgin-Candiadate to be of Italian descent as determined by OSIA's trustees and selection committee.
2. Residence- Canidate must reside in the following counties: Kenosha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Walworth, Washington and Waukesha
3. Educational Requirements Bona-fide graduating senior of an accredited public or private high school.
Award Amount: 1- $2,000 and 1- $1,000
Application: CLICK HERE
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021