Mary Baer Schools2Skills Scholarship
The “Mary Baer Schools2Skills Scholarship” will be given through the WCTC Foundation with its primary purpose to promote education related to manufacturing jobs. WCTC students must meet the following criteria to be eligible for this scholarship:
- Minimum GPA of 2.0
- Programs: Automation Systems Technology, Industrial Maintenance Technology, Machine Tool, Tool and Die
- Preference given to Waukesha County resident or high school graduate
- Preference given to students who have participated in an Alliance Schools2skills tour
- Scholarship must be used only for tuition, books, fees or equipment used for coursework
Award Amount: Varies
Application: CLICK HERE
Application Deadline: June 30 2021
Waukesha County Farm Bureau
The Waukesha County Farm Bureau is making available a number of scholarships of at least $500, to students who will be beginning or continuing on in higher education, and who meet the qualifications below:
- The scholarship may be used at any accredited technical school or university for continuing education in agriculture or an agriculture related field.
- Consideration will be given to non-agricultural field applications; however preference will be given to those that are agriculturally related.
- The scholarship is at least $500 per student, per school year, and will be available to students in any year of their higher education.
- Students are eligible and encouraged to apply every year, scholarship may be received more than once.
- Scholarships will be awarded at the recommendation of the Scholarship Committee with approval of the Waukesha County Farm Bureau Board of Directors.
- If no worthy candidate is found, the Scholarship Committee reserves the right to withhold the scholarship(s).
- Recipient(s) will be asked to attend the Waukesha County Farm Bureau Annual Meeting (Thursday, September 3rd, 2020) or a Waukesha County Farm Bureau Board Meeting to receive the scholarship.
- Payment of scholarships will be made to the recipient(s) after their first term of the current year and after they have submitted a copy of their first semester grade transcript showing a 2.5 (C+) grade point average or better (due by January 5th, 2021).
- The Scholarship Committee will base their selection upon:
- Activities (including participation in 4-H, school, community and employment)
- Leadership Positions Held
- Letters of Recommendation
- Transcript of higher or continued education grades
- Preference will be given to students, or students of families, who have Waukesha County Farm Bureau memberships. Applicants 22 years of age or older must have their own membership.
- Preference will be given to students who are Waukesha County residents.
The application form must be filled out and submitted to the Scholarship Committee by Tuesday, June 30, 2020, along with an essay and at least two letters of recommendation. References shall return their written recommendations to the Scholarship Committee in a sealed envelope.
SEND COMPLETED APPLICATION TO:
N67W36845 County Road K
Oconomowoc, WI 53066
For additional forms visit the Waukesha County Farm Bureau Website
Award Amount: Amount Varies
Application: CLICK HERE
Application Deadline: 2020-2021 Date to be determined