Wisconsin Technical Excellence Scholarship
3 Waukesha West seniors who best meet the criteria below will be awarded this renewable scholarship.
Seniors who have taken courses in any of the following areas: Business/Marketing, Family & Consumer Science, Health Occupations, Information Technology, Technology & Engineering and who plans on attending a technical college in the state of Wisconsin in the fall of 2020, is eligible to apply for this renewable $2,250 scholarship. The scholarship will be paid directly to the institution of choice prior to the start of the fall semester
Award Amount: (3) $2,250 (renewable)
Application: Click Here
Deadline: March 1, 2021
2021 Waukesha MADE Scholarship
Any student in the senior class who has taken at least two classes in the Technology & Engineering Department and who plans on attending an institution of higher education (2-yr or 4-yr) in the fall of the year after graduation and has an overall grade point average of 2.5 is eligible to apply for the $500 scholarship. The $500 will be paid directly to the institution of choice prior to the start of the fall semester.
- Applications must be received by Friday, March 12th 2021
- Applications should be turned in to the Student Services Department
- Applications received after the due date will not be accepted
- Applications must be completed and TYPED by the applicant
Award Amount: $500
Application: CLICK HERE
Application Deadline: March 12, 2021 (by 3:05pm)
Lila Draper Burton Scholarship
The Lila Draper Burton Scholarship Trust Fund was established as a result of bequest by Lila Draper Burton, a Waukesha County resident, indicating her faith in the young people of Waukesha County and her belief in the value of an education.
Consideration will be given to all scholarship applicants based upon:
1. Scholarship achievement
2. Personality and character qualities
3. School citizenship
4. ACT and SAT Composite scores
5. Financial need (only if financial statement is completed)
Open to all 4 year schools, however, more money will be given to those who plan on attending Carroll University. The number of scholarships awarded is dependent upon the income of the Trust Fund.
Scholarship Committee makes final decision on the nominees.
*Please note that your counselor needs to complete a form, please give your counselor a reasonable amount of time to complete BEFORE the deadline.
Award Amount: $1,200 per year ($1,800 for persons attending Carroll University in Waukesha)
Application: CLICK HERE
Deadline: March 15, 2021 (Must be turned into West Student Services by 3:05pm)
Waukesha Noon Lions Club
The following represents the criteria which the recipient must meet:
1. Be a 2021 Graduate of Waukesha City High School.
2. To either possess a physical impairment or be planning to pursue a degree in a field related to furthering care, research, or treatment of persons with such impairments.
Along with the above criteria, there are a number of other considerations white we will use in selecting our candidates.
1. College or University chosen.
2. Academic achievement.
3. Volunteer work in the community.
4. Scholarship recipient able to speak at one of our club meetings.
5. Financial Nee.
Application has to be mailed to:
144 E Summit Ave
Wales, WI 53183
Award Amount: $250 (and renewable for an additional 3 years)
Application Deadline: March 15, 2021
Kiwanis Club of Waukesha Scholarship
One of the purposes of the Kiwanis club of Waukesha is to work with and for the young people of our community. With this in mind, the club offers scholarship opportunities to the senior students of Waukesha West, Waukesha South, Waukesha North High School.
- Financial Need (This is the primary factor)
- Scholastic achievement in school
- Extracurricular activities or community activities
- Job History
- One letter of recommendation from a teacher or coach
Award Amount: (2) $500 scholarships to each Waukesha public high school
(1) $1,000 for 4 consecutive years provided a 3.0gpa is maintained
Deadline: Friday, March 19th at 3:05pm