If you are experiencing symptoms or think you may have been exposed to the Coronavirus, sign on to myuhc.com (using your login) to chat with a doctor by phone or video 24/7. Virtual visit costs are waived until at least 6/18/20. Or, contact your medical provider directly to ask about telehealth options they may have to chat virtually.
If you meet the CDC guidelines for testing and it is requested by your doctor, all costs are waived for COVID-19 testing, to include related visits in a physician's office, urgent care, or emergency department.
In-Person & Virtual Visits
Due to the recent increase in COVID cases, ProHealth Care (PHC) is requiring School District of Waukesha (SDW) staff that have respiratory or other COVID symptoms, and are looking to access the new Employee Health Clinic for an appointment, to please complete the following steps:
- Schedule a virtual visit. If you are experiencing any respiratory or COVID symptoms, your first visit must be virtual.
- PHC will direct SDW staff to a COVID testing center if that is the determined treatment plan.
- If a SDW employee tests positive for COVID, the employee must contact the staff tracing team at covidstaffteam@waukesha. k12.wi.us. The employee will be asked additional questions and then be provided return to work information.
Please know these temporary procedures are being put in place for the health & safety of SDW staff and to better ensure PHC’s ability to maintain the highest level of service.
Below please find the contact information to schedule a virtual visit:
- Virtual (video) visits
- Appointments are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 8 pm and Saturday and Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Call 262-928-4420 to schedule a virtual appointment.
- Be sure to inform the PHC scheduler that the appointment is for a School District of Waukesha employee, spouse or dependent.