Options available at 11 a.m. and 1p.m.
$4 per person
Register at least 24 hours prior to program.
Families, caregivers, home school groups, scout troops, 4-H and more... supplement your learner's education experience with a planetarium show at Horwitz-DeRemer Planetarium. Each program is 45-60 minutes in duration. All children must be accompanied by an adult. Face masks will be required indoor s. Private show reservations are available for community groups, private parties, corporate events, or scout groups. For more information or to register a group, call 262-970-4139.
Program Offerings (May-August):
- Mexica Archaeoastronomy: Between Space and Time
- Our Place in Space
- The Solar System Show
- Cosmic Colors: An Adventure Along the Spectrum
- Did an Asteroid Really Kill the Dinosaurs?
- Nine Planets and Counting
- SkyTellers: The Myths, The Magic, & The Mysteries of the Universe
- Sky Wars: Battles of Discovery
- Dynamic Earth
- Defying Gravity
- One World, One Sky: Big Bird's Adventure
- Sun, Our Living Star
- Rusty Rocket's Last Blast
- Seven Wonders
- The Little Star That Could
- It's About Time