The Employee Health clinic will provide:
- Convenient, high quality care to eligible members using advanced digital platforms.
- Expand the School District of Waukesha's existing health and wellness program.
- Help detect potential health risks early to improve quality of life.
- Lower the cost of primary care services by making local providers available to eligible members on the medical insurance plan.
- Engage employees in health promotion, prevention and health risk management activities to enhance their health and well-being.
- Assist in reducing the health care costs paid by medical insurance plan members and the School District of Waukesha each year
The clinic is open to the following people:
- Employees and active retirees enrolled in the district’s medical insurance plan.
- Dependents, including spouses and children*, who are enrolled in a district medical insurance plan
All district employees are eligible for workers compensation and occupational health services provided by the clinic.
*Dependents must be 6 or older to use clinic services.