ART CLUBButler's Art Club is returning this school year! Art Club runs from January to March (specific dates TBD) one day after school each week. This is an opportunity for students to express their creativity and collaborate with peer artists! All students are encouraged to join! Art Club is free to join and participate.
Art Club Is:
- An opportunity for all students to express their creativity and collaborate with peer artists.
- A safe and positive environment to continue growing as an artist while working with others!
- A community-building experience with artists at Butler and beyond!
- Arrive by 2:45 with all materials needed.
- Stay the whole hour and exit the building promptly at 3:45.
- May not leave art club unless supervised by an advisor.
- Student will be involved and participate during club meetings. Get artsy!
- Display Safe, Respectful, & Responsible behavior (all school rules apply).
**All students MUST have a concussion form on file in order to participate in any of our Clubs & Activities listed here. Concussion forms were handed out at the beginning of the school year by students' Physical Education teachers and were to be returned to that same teacher as well. If you are unaware if you filled one out, you can print a copy of the Concussion Form here or have your child stop in the Attendance office to pick one up.