Attendance OfficePhone: 262-970-2917
Homework Club Is:
- Opportunity for all students to get support with homework
- Available Monday - Thursday
- An “as needed” support - students may drop in on the days they need support
***STUDENTS MUST HAVE THE PERMISSION SLIP COMPLETED BEFORE ATTENDING HOMEWORK CLUB (since attendance needs to be taken).***
- Arrive by 2:45 with all materials needed. ANY STUDENT ARRIVING AFTER 2:45 MAY NOT ATTEND HOMEWORK CLUB (unless they have a pass from a teacher).
- Stay until 3:30.
- Exit building promptly at 3:30.
- May not leave homework club unless supervised by advisor.
- Working on assignments / homework
- Early finishers may read, write, or work on academic computer/iPad
- Display Safe, Respectful, & Responsible behavior (all school rules apply)
- Actively monitor and assist students with work
- Prepare classroom for HW Club
- Communicate with teachers as needed
- Communicate with parents as needed
At this time all clubs, activities, and extracurricular events have been cancelled.
Students and families will be notified when we resume these after school acivities.Jeffrey Taege
Assistant Principal, Athletic Director, & Blair Campus AdministratorButler Middle SchoolSDW Summer School Principal - Middle Level
310 N Hine Avenue, Waukesha, WI 53188