Address changes need to be done at the Enrollment Office not at Butler Middle School.
Report your change of address to the Enrollment Office in the Lindholm Building at 222 Maple Avenue, Waukesha, WI 53186
All address changes are required to show proof of residency by submitting two of the items below (only one document from each group may be submitted):
- Mortgage or property deed
- Apartment or home lease
- Filed homestead exemption
- Utility bill dated within the past 30 days
- Utility deposit receipt for new service
- Automobile registration or automobile insurance
- Driver's license
- Voter registration card
- DHS documents for benefits
- IRS documents from the most recent year
- Sword affidavit of residency and/or personal visit by designated school district official
- Certified copy of filed petition for guardianship if pending, and final decree when granted
Students that will not be returning to Butler will need to hand in their iPad/Cord/Charger during the last week of school as well as any library/school books. This avoids being charged for missing or unreturned items. Thank you for your help!!
Please drop off your iPad, charger, cord and any books directly to the LMC. Please call with questions: 262-970-3004.