IMMUNIZATION INFORMATION: For students in K5, 1st, 2nd 6th, 7th 8th and 12th grades will need TWO DOSES OF VARICELLA (chickenpox) VACCINE before the start of school in September. Once our child has had the immunization, be sure to report the date(s) to the school office.
Prescription Medication Forms: All medication must be in original packaging/bottle with student name on it. Prescription medications must be turned in by parent/guardian.
Over the Counter Medication Forms: All medication must be in the original packaging/bottle with student name on it. Medication must be unopened.
- CDC.gov - head lice info
- Head lice infestations: A clinical update -
- Caring for Kids - head lice info
- Waukesha Public Health - Head lice check info
- Head Lice Fact Sheet - DHS - WI
- Wisconsin Public Health - Fact Sheet Head Lice
- American Academy of Pediatrics - Guidance on Head Lice in schools
- Head Lice Presentation