- I come from an army family and lived all over the country growing up. I even spent 3 years in Germany!
- Currently, I live in Wauwatosa with my husband, David, and my two little boys, Sam and Micah.
- I enjoy crafting, sewing, and cooking (in short, all things Pinterest) in my spare time.
- I also love to read!
Education and Teaching Experience
- I received my B.A. in 2007 from Wheaton College (IL), with a Psychology major and German minor.
- I went to Marquette University for my M.S. in Speech-Language Pathology and graduated in 2011.
- I have been at Banting since the 2011-2012 school year--I love it here!
- I also hold the American Speech Language Hearing Association's Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC).