- I grew up in an army family and lived all over the country growing up. I even spent 3 years in Germany! I attended five different elementary schools, two middle schools, and one high school.
- I am married to David and we have three beautiful children: Sam (4), Micah (2), and Amelia (3 months). This summer, we bought our first home in West Allis.
- When I get free time, I enjoy crafting, sewing, and being outside.
- My favorite foods are dark chocolate, garlic bread, and caramel popcorn.
Education and Teaching Experience
- I received my B.A. in 2007 from Wheaton College (IL), with a Psychology major and German minor.
- I went to Marquette University for my M.S. in Speech-Language Pathology and graduated in 2011.
- This is my ninth year at Banting, and also my ninth year as an SLP!
- I also hold the American Speech Language Hearing Association's Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC).