Our district has a centralized enrollment process and all students that are new or who are reentering the district after being enrolled elsewhere will now enroll at our Enrollment Office. Enrollment is a “one time only” process and should not be confused with annual registration that takes place every August for students who completed the previous school year at a School District of Waukesha school.
Please Note: Your student will NOT be enrolled until STEP 1 and 2 are completed
Parents/Legal Guardians will need to complete the online enrollment form.
Families that need to enroll NEW students to the School District of Waukesha, please use this link by clicking here. If you are an existing family that needs to complete annual registration in August, please login to the IC Parent Portal to compelete registration. Please save your application number for STEP 2.
Please complete one of the following:
Email: Take a picture of the required documents (listed below) and email the documents and your application number to the Enrollment Office at email@example.com. Enrollments will be processed in the order that they are received. The Enrollment Office staff will send you a notification when enrollment is complete.
Text: Take a photo of all of the required documents (listed below) and text them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your application number. Enrollments will be processed in the order that they are received. The Enrollment Office staff will send you a notification when enrollment is complete.
In-Person: If you need to complete in-person enrollment, please call 262-970-1024 to schedule an appointment.
Required Documents for Enrollment
- Child’s Original (certified) Birth Certificate
- Parent Picture ID
- Immunization Records or a signed waiver
- 2 Forms of Residency (see below)
- Previous School Info (Name, Address, Telephone Number)
- Guardianship/Custody Documentation (as needed)
How can I provide proof of residency?
At least two of the items below can be used as verification of address. All documents must be current, valid, and in the name of the parent/guardian enrolling the student. Please note: Only one document from each group may be submitted:
- Mortgage or property deed
- Apartment or home lease
- Filed homestead exemption
- Utility bill within the past 30 days
- Utility deposit receipt for new service
- Automobile registration or automobile insurance
- Driver's license
- Voter registration card
- 401K, Pay Stub or Bank Statement
- Department of Health and Human Services document for benefits
- IRS Documents from the most recent tax year
- Sworn affidavit of residency and/or personal visit by a designated school district official
- Certified copy of a filed petition for guardianship if pending, and final decree when granted
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm*
*By appointment only. To schedule an appointment, please click here or call 262-970-1024.
For more information about enrollment, please contact 262-970-1024.
If your family speaks more than one language, please call 262-970-1009.