Our district has a centralized enrollment process and all students that are new or who are reentering the district after being enrolled elsewhere will now enroll at our Enrollment Office. Enrollment is a “one time only” process and should not be confused with annual registration that takes place every August for students who completed the previous school year at a School District of Waukesha school.
Please Note: Your student will NOT be enrolled until STEP 1 and STEP 2 are both completed.
STEP 1: Parents/Guardians will need to complete the online enrollment form.
- If you are new to the School District of Waukesha, please use this link by clicking here.
- If you are an existing family and need to enroll a student not currently enrolled in the School District of Waukesha, please log in to the Infinite Campus Parent Portal by clicking here, then select "More" and then "Annual Registration" and then"Click here to go to New Student Registration"
STEP 2: To finalize the enrollment process, please bring the following, required documents into the Enrollment Office located at 222 Maple Ave, Waukesha, WI 53186.
- Child’s Original (certified) Birth Certificate
- Parent Picture ID
- Immunization Records or a signed waiver
- Proof of Residency (see below)
- Previous School Info (Name, Address, Telephone Number)
- Guardianship/Custody Documentation (as needed)
How can I provide proof of residency?
At least two of the items below can be used as verification of address. All documents must be current, valid and in the name of the parent/guardian enrolling the student. Please note: Only one document from each group may be submitted:
- Mortgage or property deed
- Apartment or home lease
- Filed homestead exemption
- Utility bill within the past 30 days
- Utility deposit receipt for new service
- Automobile registration or automobile insurance
- Driver's license
- Voter registration card
- 401K, Pay Stub or Bank Statement
- Department of Health and Human Services document for benefits
- IRS Documents from the most recent tax year
- Sworn affidavit of residency and/or personal visit by a designated school district official
- Certified copy of a filed petition for guardianship if pending, and final decree when granted
For further information about school enrollment, please contact the Enrollment Office at 262-970-1024 or at Enrollment@waukesha.k12.wi.us.