To promote high standards of excellence for all individuals with the support of students, staff, parents, and community in a respectful, safe, engaging, culturally and linguistically diverse learning environment.
How we will get there…
Our shared mission is to create a nurturing environment that provides opportunities for students to:
- analyze, solve, invent
- collaborate and contribute to learning of others
- gather and evaluate information using a variety of tools/resources
- promote student-led inquiry
- manage time and be prepared
- set goals, reflect on learning
For our students to be self-directed learners, solution-creators, collaborators and critical thinkers who are prepared for an evolving global society.
- Ways of thinking. Creativity, critical thinking, problem-solving, decision-making and learning
- Ways of working. Communication and collaboration
- Tools for working. Information and communications technology (ICT) and information literacy
- Skills for living in the world. Citizenship, life and career, personal and social responsibility
4 C’s - Creativity, Communication, Critical Thinking, Collaboration