Our district has a centralized enrollment process and all students that are new or who are reentering the district after being enrolled elsewhere will now enroll at our Enrollment Office. Enrollment is a “one time only” process and should not be confused with annual registration that takes place every August for students who completed the previous school year at a School District of Waukesha school.
Parents/Guardians will need to complete the first step of the enrollment process by completing the On-line Enrollment Form.
To finalize the enrollment process, please bring the following, required documents into the Enrollment Office:
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency (see below)
- Previous School Info (Name, Address, Telephone Number)
- Guardianship/Custody Documentation (as needed)
We are located in the Lindholm Building - 222 Maple Avenue, Waukesha, WI 53186
How can I provide proof of residency?
At least two of the items below can be used as verification of address. All documents must be current, valid and in the name of the parent/guardian enrolling the student.
Please note: Only one document from each group may be submitted:
- Mortgage or property deed
- Apartment or home lease
- Filed homestead exemption
- Utility bill within the past 30 days
- Utility deposit receipt for new service
- Automobile registration or automobile insurance
- Driver's license
- Voter registration card
- Department of Health and Human Services document for benefits
- IRS Documents from the most recent tax year
- Sworn affidavit of residency and/or personal visit by designated school district official
- Certified copy of filed petition for guardianship if pending , and final decree when granted
For further information about school enrollment, please contact Stephanie Peterson at 262-970-1024 or at Enrollment@waukesha.k12.wi.us.