Our district has a centralized enrollment process and all students that are new or who are reentering the district after being enrolled elsewhere will now enroll at our Enrollment Office. Enrollment is a “one time only” process and should not be confused with annual registration that takes place every August for students who completed the previous school year at a School District of Waukesha school.
Please Note: Your student will NOT be enrolled until STEP 1 and STEP 2 are both completed.
STEP 1: Parents/Guardians will need to complete the online enrollment form.
- If you are new to the School District of Waukesha, please use this link by clicking here.
- If you are an existing family and need to enroll a student not currently enrolled in the School District of Waukesha, please log in to the Infinite Campus Parent Portal by clicking here, then select "More" and then "Annual Registration" and then"Click here to go to New Student Registration"
STEP 2: To finalize the enrollment process, please bring the following, required documents into the Enrollment Office located at 222 Maple Ave, Waukesha, WI 53186.
- Child’s Original (certified) Birth Certificate
- Parent Picture ID
- Immunization Records or a signed waiver
- Proof of Residency (see below)
- Previous School Info (Name, Address, Telephone Number)
- Guardianship/Custody Documentation (as needed)
How can I provide proof of residency?
At least two of the items below can be used as verification of address. All documents must be current, valid and in the name of the parent/guardian enrolling the student. Please note: Only one document from each group may be submitted:
- Mortgage or property deed
- Apartment or home lease
- Filed homestead exemption
- Utility bill within the past 30 days
- Utility deposit receipt for new service
- Automobile registration or automobile insurance
- Driver's license
- Voter registration card
- 401K, Pay Stub or Bank Statement
- Department of Health and Human Services document for benefits
- IRS Documents from the most recent tax year
- Sworn affidavit of residency and/or personal visit by a designated school district official
- Certified copy of a filed petition for guardianship if pending, and final decree when granted
For further information about school enrollment, please contact the Enrollment Office at 262-970-1024 or at Enrollment@waukesha.k12.wi.us.
SCHOOL YEAR HOURS
Monday 7:30 - 4:30 pm
Tuesday 7:30 - 4:30 pm
Wednesday 7:30 - 4:30 pm
Thursday 7:30 - 4:30 pm
Friday 7:30 - 4:30 pm
Note: Please arrive 30 minutes before closing time to complete all business.
Later appointments are available upon request.
2020-2021 Enrollment Begins December 2, 2019
2020-2021 Offsite Enrollment Events
All required enrollment documents may be brought to these events to complete the enrollment process.
Waukesha North High School
2222 Michigan Ave, Waukesha
Saturday, December 7
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Pizza with Santa (4K Enrollment Only)
White Rock Campus
1150 White Rock Ave
Friday, December 13
5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Click here to register for Pizza with Santa
National Centers for Learning Excellance
N4W22000 W Bluemound Rd
Tuesday, December 17
3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
2020-2021 4K Enrollment
4K Enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year will take place from December 2, 2019 - January 31, 2020.
Please Note: 4K Site Selection is completed during the verification of documents at the Lindholm Building. Parents will be asked to select 8 different school/sites at the time of enrollment.
4K Lottery Process