Services for Students
We are a district-wide team of professionals dedicated to the success of all students in the School District of Waukesha. We provide a wide range of instructional and support services, including special education and related services for students with disabilities.
The Student Services Department's mission is to develop in our students the capacity and skills to be community, college, and career ready.
- To accomplish this mission, we value and will develop and support:
- Teams that develop independence, active problem solving, and self-determination;
- Highly qualified personnel that recognize and respond to the social, emotional, behavioral, functional, and academic needs, of all students;
- Culturally responsive practices that provide educational equity and encourage excellence for all students;
- High quality professional development that inspires best practices; and
- Parents that feel welcome and valued as partners in the education of their children.