Ongoing PTO Fundraising Efforts
Ongoing PTO fundraising Efforts:
1. Box Tops- For each box top collected Bethesda get's 10 cents that can be put towards PTO efforts. Please save and turn in your box tops either through your student's folder or to the front desk. We will now have monthy grade level comeption! Please send box tops in a bag or envelope labelled with the grade level. The winning grade level will be announced during the morning announcements at the beginning of the following month. The grade level that brings in the most for January-May will get a prize.
2. Amazon Smile- Utilize this link when you purchase items and a percentage will come back to Bethesda. Simply choose Bethesda Elementary PTO as your charity organization and you are ready to go!
3. SCRIP: Scrips are gift certificates from national and local retailers. They’re the same gift certificates that you buy at the store. The beauty of Scrips is that you earn money for our school without spending a single additional penny. Just spend your regular shopping dollars with Scrips at the stores that participate in the scrip program!
It’s a simple concept – Scrip participating retailers agree to sell gift certificates to our organization at a discount. You buy the certificates for full face value, then redeem them for full face value, and our school keeps the difference as revenue.
Order Forms for Fall are Due November 9, 2018. Please click here for a copy of the order form.
4. Sentry Receipts: New for 2018-2019, we will no longer be collecting these receipts. Thank you to those that collected and turned them in.
5. Family Food Nights: This year we are working with the Culvers on Grandview to have Family Food Nights once a month. Please join family, friends and Bethesda staff on the below Wednesday nights from 5-8pm.
- November 14
- December 12
- January 9
- February 6
- March 13
- April 10
- May 8
- June 5