• Address Changes

    Address changes can be done one of two ways:
    Report your change of address to your child's school (if you have more than one child in the School District you only need to change the address at the one school - District personnel will take care of updating all the other children in the household)
    Report your change of address to the Enrollment Office in the Lindholm Building at 222 Maple Avenue, Waukesha, WI 53186

    All address changes are required to show proof of residency by submitting two of the items below (only one document from each group may be submitted):

    Group One:

    • Mortgage or property deed
    • Apartment or home lease/Filed homestead exemption

    Group Two:

    • Utility bill dated within the past 30 days
    • Utility deposit receipt for new service

    Group Three:  

    • Automobile registration or automobile insurance
    • Driver's license
    • Voter registration card
    • DHS documents for benefits
    • IRS documents from the most recent year
    • Sword affidavit of residency and/or personal visit by designated school district official
    • Certified copy of filed petition for guardianship if pending, and final decree when granted
  • Moving

    Parents: if you think your student may not be returning to the Waukesha School District, please contact us as soon as possible 262-970-2903!

    Students that may not be returning will need to hand in their iPad/Cord/Charger during the last week of school as well as any library/school books! Thank you for your help!!

    Please remember that if you will not be in the Waukesha School District, you will need to drop off your iPad in the office. Please call with questions: 262-970-3004.

    Also, if you move within the Waukesha School District area, you will need to update your address either at the Main Administration Building in the Enrollment office or your child's school. Remember: In order for us to communicate with families - we need to have the correct address on file!