The School District of Waukesha will be holding two focus groups that will help shape the future of your schools. To continue to realize our vision of being your 21st Century learning organization, offering equity, innovation, excellence and collaboration, a long-term facilities solution is needed. The focus groups will share information on:
- Learn about the infrastructure, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and educational needs at our current middle schools.
- Evaluate potential solution(s) to Waukesha’s middle schools and STEM Academy needs.
- Understand the preliminary costs and tax impacts of these potential improvements.
- Support the District in identifying a solution that is cost-effective, energy-efficient, adaptable, and able to serve students
and residents for decades to come.
- Serve as information providers and key communicators to your fellow School District of Waukesha residents.