What is happening in Student Services?
Any SCHOLARSHIPS that are to be turned in to the Student Services Office, can be emailed directly to Ms. Werner at email@example.comSenior Honors Night - Wednesday, May 20th, 2020.
Has your senior received any type of scholarship from the college, university or technical school they will be attending this fall? Have they received any type of community, business, civic or academic scholarships? If so, we look forward to celebrating these accomplishments at Senior Honors Night. Senior Honors Night will be held on Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. in the North Auditorium. Please have your student bring a copy of their notification letter to Ms. Wilkum or Ms. Werner in Student Services AS SOON AS POSSIBLE so we can recognize your student appropriately at Senior Honors Night. Please also use this LINK: Senior Honors Info Sheet to print off the Senior Honors Night Information Sheet, answer the questions and attach it to your notification letter prior to turning it in. This information will be used to describe your scholarship at Senior Honors Night. The deadline to hand in both the award letters and the information sheet will be May 8th, 2020. Notifications submitted after our due date may only be listed in our commencement program. If you have any questions, please contact Student Services.
Advanced Placement (AP) Testing
May is right around the corner and in no time we will be starting AP testing. Below is the schedule of AP exams that begins on Monday, May 4th. Please adhere to the following instructions to ensure that you have a successful AP testing experience:
- Arrive at your testing location by 7:30 a.m. for morning exams and 11:30 a.m. for afternoon exams.
- Bring your student ID or driver's license to every exam.
- Bring a drink and/or snack for during the break
- DO NOT bring a cell phone or any other electronic device (except for an approved calculator for exams that allow it) into your testing room. Leave your cell phone, Apple Watch, or Fitbit in your locker.
- Bring only regular #2 pencils and a pen with black or dark blue ink for testing. DO NOT bring mechanical pencils, you will not be allowed to use them.
- The afternoon exams often finish up after school is released for the day, so plan accordingly. No one will be dismissed from testing until the entire group is finished.
Graduation Picture/Rehearsal/Senior Breakfast: Wednesday, May 27th @ 7:30 am
The morning will begin with a class picture in the Fieldhouse, then breakfast and the Senior Slideshow. We will then assemble in the Auditorium for rehearsal. Following rehearsal, we will be participating in the Senior Walk to Lowell and Summit View Elementary Schools. Please bring your cap and gown. Students will be back to class around 10:40. Attendance is required for all graduating Seniors.
Senior Send-off: Tuesday, June 2nd @ 7:00 pm - North Auditorium
There will be a student and teacher speaking as well as vocal and instrumental music. Although attendance is optional, many students attend with their families. This is an opportunity for students to showcase their talents and celebrate with their class. A reception follows in the Commons. Please feel free to bring a camera.Scheduling for the 2020-2021 The process of choosing classes for next school year has ended. The timeline below shows the process, and when to expect the release of the 2020-2021 schedules.