Reporting an Absence
To request an absence, please us one of the three methods outlined below and allow at least one hour for the request to be processed. If you are a new user of our software, please reference our Safe Arrival account set up guide first.
- Parents/guardians may only excuse students for 60 periods (10 days) in a school year
- Please bring in a medical note for any medical/dental appointments
- Medically excused hours do not count toward parent/guardian excused hours
Please verify your email and phone number is correct in Infinite Campus. If this information has not been updated you will not be able to create a Safe Arrival account. Log into your parent portal on the School District Of Waukesha home page to update your contact information. Please contact the main office if you have forgotten your login information.
- Reporting an absence using our toll-free attendance line (1-866-490-7371) -Press 1 to report an absence through our automated attendance service Safe Arrival
- Reporting an absence using the School Messenger App
- Reporting an absence using the School Messenger Website
If at any time you are experiencing difficulties with Safe Arrival, please call the attendance line at 262-970-3716 and press 2 to speak with our Attendance Secretary, Terri Weninger.
Please be advised that all submissions to Safe Arrival are only requested to excuse your student. Office staff will review your request and enter the information into Infinite Campus using the appropriate attendance codes. Not all absence requests are automatically excused.