The Foundation of the WI Automobile & Truck Dealers
The Foundation of the Wisconsin Automobile & Truck Dealers is pleased to announce that scholarships will be available in 2022 for graduating high school seniors, adult students and continuing technical college students who are pursuing a career in the auto and truck industry. Current technical college students must be in their first year of a two-year program to be eligible. Scholarships consist of tuition, Snap-on Tools and employment assistance. The WATDA Foundation awards 60 to 80 scholarships per year to students attending Wisconsin Technical Colleges for:
1. Automotive 2. Diesel 3. Auto Collision 4. Motorcycle
COMPLETE APPLICATION FILE INCLUDES:
- Online application form.
- Online Technical Skills Evaluation submitted by the applicant’s transportation instructor, employer or mentor.
- Online Personal Evaluation submitted by someone that knows the applicant personally such as a teacher, counselor, coach, local auto or truck dealer, minister or priest, employer, neighbor or family friend. Evaluations from family members will not be accepted. Individuals providing the Technical Skills Evaluation may not also provide the personal evaluation.
- High School Transcripts. If your school does not use a 4.0 scale, please have your counselor convert your GPA to a 4.0 scale before submitting.
- Testing: Send an e-mail to email@example.com to request the Bennett Mechanical and DAT Spatial online tests sent to you.
- Provide your current technical college transcripts.
Supporting documents may be sent by:
Mail: Foundation of WATDA, 150 East Gilman Street, Suite A100; Madison, WI 53703-1441
Website: Technical Skills and Personal Evaluations
No FAFSA or income information is required to apply for this scholarship.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
BE SURE TO KEEP COPIES FOR YOUR RECORDS.
Questions concerning this process can be director to Julie Olson, Program Director
at (608) 251-4631 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarships will be awarded in the spring and summer of 2022 with funding to begin with the 2022 fall semester.
Application: CLICK HERE
Application Deadline: January 15, 2022
Mel Tess Scholarship
The Mel Tess Scholarship is presented by the League of Milwaukee Artists, and will be awarded to one High School student that will be a Senior in the 2020-2021 School year. The applicant must be headed for the arts in their higher educational endeavors. We are looking for applicants that reside and plan on attending a college or art-based school for further education, Ideally in the Southeastern Wisconsin Area. The Scholarship will be awarded to the student after, and only upon proof of transcript of college, university or school they are attending in the Fall of 2022.
- Applicant must be a high school student in his or her senior year for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Applicant must be currently attending a High School in the Southeastern Wisconsin area.
- Applicant must graduate high school.
- Applicant must plan on attending an arts-based school for continuing education after high school.
- Applicant must practice one of the visual fine arts (Ceramics, painting, drawing, Sculpture, printmaking, Photography, etc.)
- Applicant must be able to attend the award ceremony at the LMA meeting site on May 8th, 2022.
- Applicant must fill out the Mel Tess Scholarship application, submit 3 original works of art, submit 2 letters of recommendation and a short essay (see prospectus).
- Winning applicant must provide the LMA with any change of address, future address or phone numbers needed for contact.
- Upon winning the Scholarship, applicant must show first semester transcripts, from the school of higher education that they attend, before award will be granted.
Application: CLICK HERE
Application Deadline: January 31st, 2022