National Honor Society
The National Honor Society Scholarship Fund has been established to support and grow the prestigious National Honor Society (NHS) Scholarship program.
NHS is the oldest and best-known student recognition program. For nearly 100 years, NHS members have been making a difference in their schools and communities through their scholarship, service, leadership, and character. Alumni include celebrated individuals from all walks of life, including the arts and sciences, government, education, medicine, the military, politics, and athletics.
To recognize the most outstanding NHS members, the organization has been awarding its respected NHS Scholarship to hundreds of students every year-helping make their higher education aspirations more affordable.
How to Apply:
- Senior members of an active NHS chapter who are in good standing are eligible to apply for an NHS Scholarship.
- NHS Members must create a student account before they can access the NHS Scholarship application.
- The NHS adviser must verify the student’s membership before the student can begin the application.
- Verified NHS members may start the NHS Scholarship application beginning on October 1.
- All applications require two recommendations, and certification by the NHS adviser in order to be considered complete. Incomplete applications are not evaluated.
- 1 National Winner – $25,000 scholarship
- 24 national finalists – $5,625 scholarship
- 575 national semifinalists – $3,200 scholarship
- Total scholarships awarded: 600
- Total scholarship distribution: $2 million
Application: CLICK HERE
Application Deadline: December 6, 2019