Waukesha Deputy Sheriff's Association
The Waukesha Deputy Sheriff Association has Established opportunities to receive $1,000 Scholarships for the 2019 graduating class. These scholarships will be awarded to eligible students who reside in Waukesha County.
1. Please read the criteria for the application carefully. Complete the attached application form. If possible it is best to type the application. Neatness and correct grammar influence the reader. Use the application to promote yourself. Be specific, explicit, and thorough.
2. To be eligible, you must first be graduating from high school and intend on furthering your education. Second, you must be a resident of Waukesha County. Third, you must maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5.
3. The student who is awarded this scholarship shall receive a one-time sum of $1000.00 for their freshman year of college.
4. All applications will be carefully read over by the Scholarship Board and will be decided on the basis of the entire application.
5. ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE POSTMARKED BY MARCH 1, 2019. All applications must be mailed and have the proper postage. Do not send certified mail. Do not send to the Waukesha County Sheriff’s Department. Applications not containing all required information will be disqualified. Send completed application to: WAUKESHA DEPUTY SHERIFF ASSOCIATION, P.O. BOX 236, WAUKESHA, WI. 53187.
6. Any inquiries about the scholarship should be directed to Deputy Lappley, Scholarship Chairperson, at email@example.com
Award Amount: $ 1,000
Application Link: CLICK HERE OR in Student Services office (See Miss. Schlimgen)
Application Deadline: Post marked by March 1, 2019