1. This contest is open to all high school, college and university students enrolled during the time period of the contest in an academic program designed to conclude with the awarding of a diploma or a degree are welcome to participate in our scholarship competition.
2. This contest is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, as well as American Samoa, Guam, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico. International students who have a student visa to attend school in the United States are considered legal residents and eligible.
3. Applicants must be 14 years of age or older at the time of entry, unless prohibited by law.
4. Employees of Sponsor, their family members, and persons living in the same household as employees or their family members are not eligible.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter the Create-A-Greeting-Card Scholarship: gallerycollection.com’s annual $10,000 contest to create a Christmas card, holiday card, birthday card or all-occasion greeting card.
6. Void where prohibited by law. The Contest is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
7. One application allowed per person. If it is determined that a person has entered with more than one identity, all of that person’s entries will be disqualified.
8. No prize will be awarded to applicants who do not meet the eligibility requirements. All information on the application must be accurate and complete.