Our Mission: To develop in our students the capacity and skills to be community, college and career ready.
1. Be a 2019 Gradutate of Waukesha City High School.
2. To either posses a physical impairment or be planning to pursue a degree in a field related to furthering care, research, or treatment of persons with such impairments.
Along with the above criteria, there are a number of other considerations white we will use in selecting our candiadates.
1. College or University chosen.
2. Academic achievement.
3. Volunteer work in the community.
4. Scholarship recipient able to speak at one of our club meetings.
5. Financial Nee.
Application has to be mailed to:
144 E Summit Ave
Wales, WI 53183
Award Amount: $250
Application: In Student Services (See Miss. Schlimgen)
Application Deadline: March 15, 2019
222 Maple Avenue, Waukesha, WI 53186