Executive Women International Scholarship
Competition is open to all senior high school students, male and female, attending public, private and parochial schools in the eight-county southeastern Wisconsin area served by the Milwaukee chapter including Milwaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Walworth, Waukesha, Washington, Ozaukee, and Sheboygan counties. Students applying must also be legally residing within the country in which they are applying. EWISP allows selected students to compete at both the EWI® chapter and EWI® corporate levels* for scholarships.
➢ Each high school can nominate only ONE Senior student to compete.
➢ Student must be nominated by their school or teacher. Eligible students should:
- Plan to pursue a degree at an accredited post-secondary institution
- Have a demonstrated financial need
- Have a minimum 3.00 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Have contributed to their community as demonstrated by their involvement in extracurricular activities, work, religious, civic or volunteer activities.
➢ Deadline for submission of EWI of Milwaukee Scholarship Applications: March 8, 2019
- Once your high school has selected their candidate, the nominated candidate may apply online.
- The high school’s scholarship coordinator will provide the link to access the EWISP online application.
➢ Student should have the following documents/information available in electronic format to complete the application as all documents/information requested must be uploaded for applications to be considered complete:
- Student Transcripts – most current schooling document is required
- FAFSA/TAFSA documentation
- Letters of Recommendation (2)
➢ Selection of EWISP winners is based on several factors with special emphasis on each individual’s character, personal merit, and background. Merit is demonstrated in a variety of ways: leadership in school, civic, and other extracurricular activities, academic achievement, and motivation to serve and succeed in all endeavors.
➢ All student finalists will be required to participate in a mandatory in-person interview with our panel of judges and attend the EWISP Awards Banquet on Tuesday, May 7, 2019. Please note: Finalists must attend interviews and be present at the Awards Banquet to be eligible for a scholarship.
EWI Milwaukee Chapter award levels for 2019:
- 1st Place: $3,000*
- 2nd Place: $2,000
- 3rd Place: $1,000
Find out more about EWI* at our Milwaukee Chapter website at www.ewimilwaukee.org
For more information about our 2019 EWISP Scholarship Program, Contact: email@example.com