Our Mission: To develop in our students the capacity and skills to be community, college and career ready.
1. Applicant must be of verifiable Polish ancestry OR studying the Polish language, history, society or culture OR be significantly engaged with Polish culture.
2. Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or a legal permanent resident
3. Applicant must be a Wisconsin resident
4. Applicant must be enrolling or enrolled in an educational program seeking the associate or bachelor’s degree in any field of study at an accredited U.S. university or college
5. Applicant has demonstrated excellent academic performance. Successful applicants will usually have a grade point average of at least a 3.0 on a four-point scale.
Award Amount: $1,000
Application Link: CLICK HERE
Application Deadline: May 15, 2019
222 Maple Avenue, Waukesha, WI 53186