AP Test Registration Now Open!
Taking the Advanced Placement exams is an important part of all AP courses. Waukesha South High School desires that all students take AP exams for the AP classes that they have taken. Scoring well on an AP exam can often earn students college credit for their high school class, saving a significant amount on tuition.
Waukesha South High School is excited to offer families the convenience of paying exam fees online at the time of registration. You will be registering online through Total Registration. This registration will take a few minutes and can be completed from any computer with internet access. Please be sure to have a credit card or debit card available before beginning registration. Paying online is a great way to make sure that payment has been made while avoiding mailing payment.
This year each AP exam costs $96.00. Students requiring financial assistance should contact Ms Jan Brazell at firstname.lastname@example.org,
Online Exam registration will begin on Sat, Sep 15, 2018 at 1:00 AM and end on Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 11:59 PM. In order to register, students should click on the link provide on the school website or visit www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/5
Here are the important dates for the registration process:
- Sat, Sep 15, 2018 at 1:00 AM - Registration Begins
- Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 12:01 AM - Registrations and payments after this date will incur a $10 late fee per exam.
- Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 11:59 PM - Registration Ends
- Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 11:59 PM - Registrations that have not been paid for will be cancelled and exams will not be ordered.
- Wed, Feb 20, 2019 - Last day to cancel an exam and receive a full refund.
- Mon, Apr 15, 2019 - Last day to cancel an exam with a cancellation fee of $20.00.
Please contact Ms Jan Brazell, email@example.com , if you would like to register for an exam not listed or have any questions.
Ms. Brazell will be visiting all AP classes to discuss further information in early November.