If my child goes to 4K at a District community site, do I still need to enroll him/her for Kindergar

Posted by:

If your child goes to any of the District 4K programs, you do not need to fill out any more enrollment paperwork.  Even if your child goes to 4K at a Community Partner site, we have already enrolled him or her in your neighborhood school.