Hadfield 1923 Addition

In 1923 Hadfield School was remodeled and enlarged to a capacity of nine rooms.  By 1934, there were nine teachers and 313 students.  During the last years in the original building there were ten teachers including the principal, Miss Gladys Stees, and a total of 306 students.  From the years 1888 to 1951 Hadfield School was known for the highest regarded principals in elementary education.